Panacea Geospatial is a new vertical of The Panacea Group, building world-leading technology that is disrupting the multi-billion Geospatial technology sector. We are working on multiple large-scale Smart City and National-level data infrastructure projects and are aiming to be an industry leader both in India and abroad in the coming 2 years. We have strategic partnerships with the leading global authorities in Geospatial R&D.
We are looking for Top Level Talent to join us to build our cutting-edge geospatial technology stack and launch our solutions worldwide.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to be part of our core tech team to design new solution architectures and develop new technology stacks for our cloud-based Geospatial platform. This is a product leadership position where you get the opportunity to be a core member of the technology team and design solution architectures from scratch. Hence, this role is only for those who aim to become product leaders in a rapidly-growing tech domain.
Experience: 2-5 years’ experience in software development (after college)
Desired Candidate: Our desired candidate has: significant software development experience, a track record of successfully delivering enterprise or consumer software, is skilled at working on both frontend and backend technologies, has experience in working within development teams to deliver market-ready solutions.
Should have the following:
- Strong core server-side technologies experience (preferably Java)
- Hands on development across technologies and the SaaS stack [from Frontend, API, Database]
- Experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment
- Strong architecture and design background, with deep know-how of data structures, algorithms.
- Database design/performance tuning exposure
- Production experience with continuous integration (Jenkins/Pipelines etc.) and version control (Git/Mercurial)
- Proficient in English: written and spoken
- Good project management and time management skills
Good to have:
- Experience/exposure to Geospatial technology (e.g. QuantumGIS, GeoServer, ArcGIS, Leaflet, OpenLayers etc.)
- Experience with configuration management, testing, deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent field
Key Responsibilities: The candidate should be expected to accomplish the following:
- Lead a lean Agile team to create and launch pioneering geospatial solutions for large-scale international government and enterprise projects (across India, EU, the Middle East)
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our solutions
- Interface with clients to review and analyze complex systems, to identify software needs, define and implement the right features
- Work independently to analyze solution requirements, design features, plan roadmap with development team
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases and processes you will encounter
- Travel occasionally for international & national conferences, client visits etc.
Location: Delhi (Dwarka)
Interested? We are happy to discuss your Geospatial Solution requirements.